Thursday 26 December 2013

Project 7 - Exhibition


First of all ,I need to welcome myself back to this little space of mine.
I've abandoned it for quite sometimes while I was busy with this project followed by the Project 7.
To begin with this post,I will tour you a short introduction for this project..

As you can see,we were doing an exhibition to 'show off' our first semester hard works.
In order to do so, each respective courses need to set up booth for themselves.

It was located at the Drum (our exhibition hall just in case you were wondering), School of Housing, Building and Planning.

It was a week event with the theme' Floating Lines'.
 Well, you may see a lot of lines in the pictures below...
This was taken during the preparation.Obviously everyone was busy touching up.
We used 3 days to prepare for this.I can say it was hectic and sleepless nights.
Booth for Construction Management and Quantity Surveyor.
Booth for Building Surveyor and Building Technology.
Booth by my coourse- Architecture booth. Yay!
And last but not least the award winning booth - Interior Design and Urban Planning.

Want more?Okay la..Give some sneak peak...
This is the highlight of the event. Basically, it was just cotton lines hanging on the ceiling of the hall.
We used projector to project the lighting effect on the upper part of the wall.It was magnificent when it shines through the wooden lines.
The staircase to the second floor.I know what are you thinking- Lines, lines everywhere..
  
Group pictures with fellow course mates and lecturers.
That's me and one of my drawing during the exhibition day.
Okay, that's all for now.
Bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment